Monday, June 28, 2010

O dear...

***First and foremost, I must warn you. This is written while, shall we say, 'under the influence'. But hey, it was wine night. What do you expect? You can't hold it against me. I just feel it necessary to give you, my loyal readers, a heads up. Take this post with a grain of salt, as they say (or five glasses of wine...actually, 4 glasses of Malbec and one very FULL glass of Pinot Noir..this did it for me. It's whatever you're in to). Enjoy.***



I need a business card.



I found out today that I, along with my bro' from another mo', will be giving a presention to a group of very important people about a world renown artist...or something like that. I'm not exactly sure who we're presenting to, or what we are even presenting about, but rest assured, we are basically a freelance ad agency.



So be jealous. I'm about to hit the big time. (more details to come...as they arrive).


***I just found this from a few nights ago. I thought the intro was awesome.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Uhh...at least you're honest?

Or something? haha.

Brian S said...

haha yep...straight shooter this one..