Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Polar

Given my previous post...I feel it necessary to post something a bit more, shall we say, up-beat? I clearly stated something I hate. So what is something I like? That's a dumb question to ask. It's an ice breaker at some sort of orientation that's usually followed by "Um...I dunno. I just like hanging out with friends and like, relax with my friends and watch Glee (or whatever new hip tv show you may be watching)."

So what is something I truly and thoroughly enjoy?

I'm not gonna say music because that's a given. If you know me, then you know my feelings towards music.

I got it. I like...no. I love...no. I would put my life on the line for (cue roll)...
...
.....
......
.........
............
................
...................

Wait.

Laundry is done.

SUCKAS

1 comment:

Sara said...

You are such a tease...