Friday, June 4, 2010

There's the charm

I'm driving down 6th street here in town (Lawrence) and I see this guy coming up in the opposite lane in a tractor. Nothing special. Then I see he's standing. Why would a guy driving a tractor in the middle of traffice be standing up? Well you see, he was standing out of necessity because how else are you gonna adjust yourself effectively? That's right people...Farmer Jon was playing pocket pool in the broad daylight, in the middle of traffic, while on a rusted tractor.

God bless America.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I would like to point out this happened in LAWRENCE!

haha.

That is all.

Sara said...

Annnnd double comment. I blame Blogger.

XOXO

Brian S said...

haha...hey, it's twice as nice?

but you can imagine my shock. you kstate kids are probably used to stuff like that...