Saturday, April 2, 2011

This will work.

So I'm sitting here, by myself, listening to some music that demands some introspection, eating my cereal, at 2:30 in the morning, and all I can think to myself is "This will work...right?".

For those of you that are so horribly misinformed, see this.

Is this what I saw comin'?

Uh....no. This is not.

BUT I'm fine with it...Well, I've come to accept it. An overwhelming feeling of guilt has crept up on me. I was used to the cookie-cutter schedule that college presented: Wake up. Go to class. Lunch. Class. Take the bus home. Nap. Snack. Go out/work out/do something, anything. Rinse and repeat. That was my life.

Now it seems my schedule has been reduced down to nothing. I go to work when I need to. Aside from that, I try to make sure I'm up at a decent time. I try to do something productive during the day and I go to work. I do this all in hopes of a dream or vision or whatever, of opening up a bar. I do this with the mindset of "this will work."

This idea.
This concept.
This potentially devastating leap.

This will work.

3 comments:

Sara said...

What music?

Also, Weston! Nick said his friend plays there nearly every other weekend.

Bros night + me...let's do it.

p.s. How's Ralph?

Brian S said...

haha it was a random mix of 'chill' songs. but yes, absolutely weston.

BROOOOOOO NIGHT!!!!!! (and Sara.)

ps. He pissed in my bed last night. That's how he is.

Sara said...

HAHA! Just read the comment. Ohhhh poor Briney. (slash WAY TO GO RALPHIE!)