Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nom Noms

I recently started drinking V8. I remember as a kid it tasting like death. However, with my more 'esteemed' taste buds, I have grown to like it. Whether or not it just reminds me of Bloody Mary's is not the issue (however I do love me some Bloody Mary's...especially Louise's West's).

On a side note, I'm on day 5 of living on my own. So far, so good. It's a little strange but I don't mind it. I'm working so much I really hardly notice it. It's the days off, such as yesterday, that I really get restless but I'll manage...usually by either cleaning, playing my music (ps. just got a new snare. SUPER excited for it..), reading, or watching Scrubs, as of late. I suppose there's worse things I could be doing to occupy my time. I'm just waiting for it to get nice out so I can get out and ride.

Aaaand that's about all I got for today. Nothing too in depth or philosophical but due to a request from someone, I was told to write more...which isn't a bad thing, I don't think. So there's that.

Brian

ps. Might I mention that the above link is the first successful one I've EVER put up in the blog. High fives all 'round! YEA!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm not sure what surprises me more...the V8 or the cleaning.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE!!!

Snaps on the linkage. You tech savvy you...

Brian S said...

hahaha thannnnnks